- 1 cup Buckwheat flour
- 1 Ripe banana, mashed
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1 Egg, large
- 2/3 cup Unsweetened almond milk (or any nut milk of your choice)
- 1 scoop Beta Glucan
- 1 scoop 37 Superfoods+ Apple Cherry Vanilla Flavor (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine flour, 37 Superfoods+, Beta Glucan, banana, baking powder, ground cinnamon, and egg. Stir in nut milk. Add more if needed to reach desired consistency
- Lightly grease a nonstick skillet with coconut oil and heat over medium heat. Drop batter, 1/3 cup at time, onto the skillet and cook 2 to 3 minutes per side or until nicely browned.
- Serve pancakes topped with berries, raw honey or slivers of nuts if you desire!