We’ve all got incredibly busy lives and are always on the go. With our to-do list’s jam packed and our time seemingly dwindling, we barely have enough time to tie our shoes let alone cook up some healthy, elaborate snack to eat throughout our day.
In comes the savior of depleted energy go-getters everywhere, Raw Green Cocao Power Balls. This easy to make (no baking required) recipe takes less then 5 minutes to prepare and can conveniently be stored in a ziplock back that you can take with you when out and about. Simply pop one of these delicious energy enhancing Cocao balls into your mouth and allow the nourishing superfoods to naturally increase your energy levels.
Raw Green Cacao Power Balls
- 1/2 cup raw ground cacao
- 1/4 cup ground goji berries
- 1/4 cup pistachios
- 2 Tbsp’s coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp Nurish’s 37 Superfoods+
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 Tbsp honey (optional for added sweetness)
- Mix all ingredients together well
- Use hands and roll into chocolate truffle sized balls and enjoy! No baking, just delicious raw balls of nutrition and goodness.
Make these for your kids and pack them up for their numerous sports events. No need to stop at Mcdonald’s and fill their bellies with processed foods when you have these on hand!