Does a person truly exist who doesn’t love pancakes? Quite obviously in the morning, as an afternoon snack, and if you haven’t made them at 3am you are missing out one of life’s true miracles. But around here we know that indulgences are far greater when they can be altered into a healthy version to be enjoyed with reckless abandonment.
So we decided to create the worlds healthiest pancake. We know that many individuals out there cannot have gluten or dairy so we’ve nixed those. Other individuals who are watching their diet need to stay away from sugar. So we are bringing in the big guns with a super healthy basic version in which you can add in other things to your hearts content.
We used a scoop of our ‘Line of Defense’ knowing the super nutrient found in oats is an incredible immune boosting supplement. If you want an added sweet factor as well as the benefits of 46 whole foods ingredients which equates to 25 servings of fruits and vegetables add in a scoop of our 37 Superfoods+.
Much too delicious and nutritious to pass up.
The Healthiest Pancakes Of Your Life
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 large egg
- 2/3 cup + 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk (or any nut milk of your choice)
- 1 scoop of MyNurish’s Beta Glucan
- 1 scoop of MyNurish’s 37 Superfoods+ Apple Cherry Vanilla Flavor (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine flour, banana, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and egg. Stir in nut milk. Add more if needed to reach desired consistency.
- Lighty grease a nonstick skillet with coconut oil and heat over medium heat. Drop batter, 1⁄3 cup at a time, onto the skillet and cook 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until nicely browned.
- Serve pancakes topped with berries, raw honey, or slivers of nuts if you desire!