Beta Glucan Pumpkin Muffins
Here at MyNurish we have a love affair with pumpkin. We’d consider ourselves a bit pumpkin "obsessed." In fact, we believe there is no wrong time of year to indulge in this filling and nutritious fruit. It simultaneously satisfies cravings without derailing your healthy eating plan.Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 3 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup Almond flour
- 1/2 cup Coconut flour
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1 tsp Pumpkin pie spice (or as much as you like)
- 1 can Pumpkin puree
- 3 tbsp Melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 cup Raw honey
- 1/4 cup Chopped Pecans and/or pumpkin seeds (optional)
- 1 tbsp Chia seeds (optional)
- 1 tbsp Ground Cinnamon (we feel you can never go overboard with this spice)
- 1 scoop Beta Glucan
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease muffin tins with coconut oil.
- Mix almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, sea salt, Beta Glucan, pumpkin spice and ground cinnamon in a bowl.
- Add the eggs, pumpkin puree, chia seeds, coconut oil, raw honey and vanilla. Stir it up!
- Spoon into 10 muffin cups and sprinkle the chopped pecans and/or pumpkin seeds and pumpkin pie spice on top.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes and allow to cool for 5 minutes.