Breakfast Cookies with Beta Glucan Punch
Enjoy these cookies anytime during the day. Munch them up right when they come out of the oven. Pack them in a bag to take them on the go. We particularly love them in the morning, dipped in a little bit of raw honey.Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 1 scoop Beta Glucan
- 2 Very ripe bananas
- 1/2 tbsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tbsp Ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Raw cocoa powder
- Handful of blackberries
- 1/4 cup Coconut flakes
- 3/4 cup Oats
- Splash of unsweetened nut milk (if the batter is too thick)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Peel and then mash the ripe bananas and blackberries into a paste. Pour in remaining ingredients. If batter is a bit too thick pour in a splash of coconut or almond milk.
- Mold into small balls and place on a sheet pan covered in tinfoil.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Enjoy alone or dipped in a little bit of raw honey!