- 4 cups Old fashioned uncooked oats
- 3 cups Assorted nuts
- 1/2 cup Beta Glucan
- 1/4 cup Light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup Sugar-free maple syrup (can substitute honey)
- In large bowl mix the oats with the assorted nuts and Beta Glucan.
- In small sauce pan cook the brown sugar, vegetable oil and sugar-free maple syrup over medium heat, stirring often until mixture is clear.
- Add cooked mixture to large bowl of oats and nut mixture. Stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Spread mixture evenly onto 2 lined, rimmed baking sheets.
- Bake at 325° for 25-30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from oven, let cool and enjoy.