- 1-1/2 cups Flour
- 3/4 cup Beta Glucan
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Butter, softened
- 3/4 cup Brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 2 cups Chocolate chips
- 1 cup Walnuts
- Combine flour, Beta Glucan, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
- Beat together butter, brown sugar and vanilla until creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Add dry ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 325 ° for 10-12 minutes