To keep the body in good health is a duty… otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear. – Buddha
Life can drag us down at times. As active and successful adults we have to-do lists that are ever growing, work projects with deadlines fast approaching, kids to raise, bills to pay. It can be overwhelming.
But the good news is you are here. You are reading this because you have the desire to do something about the chaos that sometimes feels to be too much.
The first step in ‘feeling better’ is to establish that you want to change. The second step is to make a plan to get you to the place that you desire to be at.
The forever goal of MyNurish is to assist you in being the healthiest version of yourself. To reach for increased energy levels. Greater brain clarity. Achieve your goal weight. So how do we get you there? It all starts with small changes. Done consistently every single day.
Small Daily Changes to Transform Your Health
- Dress to Impress: When you look good, you feel good. You walk with an added pep in your step. So make sure your appearance reflects one of confidence. Wear your favorite shoes. Style your hair like a star. Rock the color that makes your eyes pop. If you aren’t feeling anything in your closet, splurge a little on yourself. Research justifies an occasional shopping spree, since a new article of clothing can gear up a person’s mood.
- Take 37 Superfoods+ Every Morning: Our 37 Superfoods+ is the best powdered superfoods product on the planet. We know because we’ve tried everything out there. When taken every single day over the course of a month people experience total health transformations. Weight loss, increased energy, mental clarity, reduction in pain. Try each of our delicious flavors today and get our coconut oil free!
- Random Act of Kindness: It’s the small things that count, and doing something for others not only makes their day, but it can improve yours as well. Research has shown that doing good deeds can make people feel better. The University of British Columbia researchers assigned people with high levels of anxiety to do kind acts for other people at least six times a week. They found that doing nice things for people led to a significant increase in people’s positive moods and led to an increase in relationship satisfaction.
- Get Moving in a Way that Makes You Smile: Working out has a negative taste in many peoples mouthes. This is because we’ve all participated in exercises that felt like work! But it doesn’t have to. There are so many ways to get your body moving. You simply need to choose the one that fills you with joy. If you like being outside, go for a walk. To feel zen, take a yoga class. If you enjoy plants, get going on your yard work. Or ask a friend who has small children to babysit. That’s a workout for the ages!
- Focus on the Good: Gratitude is the easiest way to alter the way you view the life in front of you. It’s easy to focus on the things that stress us out. Why not start your day by writing a list of 10 things you are thankful for. The things you have in your life right now that you appreciate with everything you’ve got. It could be the way your significant other brings you coffee in the morning. Or when your kids let you sleep for an extra 6 minutes. Or the fact that last night you got to watch your favorite TV show with a delicious glass of wine.
- Eat To Nourish Your Body: Healthy eating provides you with the energy to get you through your day. So choose low-density calories and high-density nutrients. What does that mean? Tons of veggies, fruit, gluten free grains, lean meat, nuts/seeds, and healthy fats. Commit to your future by making the change today to eat whole foods that fuel your body. Do this every single day. Not just to lose weight. Make the conscious effort to only purchase food and drinks that will heal you from the inside out.
Lasting change starts from small acts. And it’s these tiny steps that lead to a transformation. You have the power to feel like you did when you were a teenager. With bountiful energy, happiness in spades, and complete health that can’t be beat. Do it for your family. Your friends. For yourself. And do it every single day.