- Amazing source of omega fatty acids (even more than salmon)
- High in fiber with 11 grams per ounce (41 percent of the recommended daily fiber in just one serving)
- Loaded with antioxidants (even more then blueberries)
- A complete protein with balanced proportions of all essential amino acids needed to support your body
- Chia seeds absorb up to 12 times their weight and expand in your stomach, making you feel full and curbing your appetite
You can sprinkle chia seeds onto salads, mix them into smoothies, or use them when baking your favorite sweet treats. But our favorite way of indulging in this amazing superfood is by making our famous pudding and incorporating our 37 Superfoods+.
When taken daily, our 37 Superfoods+ helps your body become more alkaline while protecting it with an army of antioxidants which absorbs free radicals that weaken your immune system. As a result, it’s a gentle detox that gives you an abundance of sustained energy. It’s made up of 46 whole food ingredients mixed with 70% super greens and veggies and 30% super fruits adding in fiber, probiotics, enzymes and a gluten-free 5 grain blend. Not to mention it is delicious. Absolutely, astoundingly delish! Try it in our recipe below and see for yourself.
37 Superfoods+ Coconut Chia Seed Pudding
- 3 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 scoop 37 Superfoods+ blend (traditional or our new Pink Lemonade)
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 1/2 cups toasted coconut flakes
- Handful of fresh spinach
- Blend together coconut milk, spinach, and 37 Superfoods+
- Use a large glass container and add the blended mixture and rest of your ingredients
- Stir lightly, top with lid, and store overnight in fridge
- Give the mixture another stir after approximately an hour or before bed
- Stir mixture one last time before eating the next day and enjoy!
- Sliced almonds
- Toasted coconut
- Fresh/frozen berries
- Fresh/frozen cherries
- Sliced bananas
- Goji berries